Sunday, November 11, 2012

C4K Summary October

In the month of October I posted four C4k’s, all of which were really interesting. In my first posted on the blog of a fourth grader from NY, who had wrote a great story of a heroic Chihuahua. The Chihuahua, Happy, saved a five year old little girl from a fire to become the hero of the story. In my comment back to this student I told them how much I enjoyed reading this story and thanked them for sharing it with me. I also pointed out my favorite part of the story was when Happy saved the girl from the burning community center.

In my second C4K for October I posted on the blog of Mike Gwaltney, who is in the tenth grade. In his blog post he talked about fighting procrastination. He gave several great examples of fighting the urge to procrastinate. In my comment back to him I told him how great I thought his tips were and that I had never even thought of a few of them (such as turning of my wifi until my work is done so I’m not tempted to use the internet). I told him I would for sure be putting his tips to good use in helping to fight my urge to procrastinate.

In my third C4K for October I posted on the blog of Laila, a fifth grader from Iowa. In Laila’s blog I read a great poem called “Forever Flowers.” In this poem Laila does a great job of describing flowers and the way in which flowers behave. In my comment back to her I told her how impressed I was with her ability to be so descriptive when talking about flowers. I also told her how much I enjoyed reading her poem.

In my final post for October I watched a slide show posted by Tieren. In this slide show I got to see many beautiful landscape pictures from the foothills region. In my comment back I expressed how beautiful I thought the pictures were and that my favorite picture was the picture of the waterfall. I also said thank you for sharing the amazing photos of the foothills region.

1 comment: