Saturday, December 1, 2012

C4T #4 Summary

In my C4T assignment #4 I posted on the blog of Richard Byrne. In the first blog post I read Mr. Byrne talked about a new social networking site that allowed for group conferencing called Meetingl. In my comment back to Mr. Byrne I told him that I could see his point of view on how this would be helpful to help students work together for group projects and such even if they weren’t together. I also asked what would be the biggest difference between this site and sites like Skype.

In the second post I read from Mr. Byrne, he gave a guide for using Google Maps in the classroom. He provided a slideshow with many helpful tips to using Google Maps. In my comment back to Mr. Byrne I told him thank you for sharing and that I would definitely have this page bookmarked for future reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment