Sunday, October 28, 2012

Project 10 - PLN Progress Report

PLN Progress Report

symbaloo homepage
I’ve been working on my PLN more avidly since we watched the video a 7th Graders Personal Learning Environment a couple of weeks ago. I have worked on creating my own PLN using symbaloo, and I have really enjoyed learning how to use the site. Being an organized person to begin with I have really enjoyed that fact that I can set symbaloo as my home screen and have instant access to all of the sites I use all in one place.

I have also really enjoyed all following the list of people provided on twitter. I have had a twitter account for about 3 years and I never really used it much, but I am constantly checking it now. I have found so much information and great ideas for my future classroom. I have really come to understand that social media doesn’t have to just be about wasting time but that it can be really useful.

I will definitely continue to work on my PLN and develop it into something that can be used way after this class ends. I have learned so much and I plan to continue to learn how to continuously better myself and my future classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment